Developed and compiled by Eyal
This resource was created for the benefit of undergraduate and graduate students
in psychology. It provides links to a wide variety of study and research tools
as well as a plethora of demonstrations, tutorials, and phenomena in cognitive
science. Hopefully, it will assist you in compiling your own library of internet
resources. The links are organised by category, and brief descriptions of their
content have been provided.
2) General Reference Tools
3) Psychology Writing Resources (APA style)
4) Psychology Reference Tools
5) Searching the Web - Reviews and Tutorials
6) Presentation Skills
7) Critical Reading, Thinking, and Other Study Skills
8) Ethics in Research - General
9) Ethics in Research - Plagiarism
10) Research Methods
12) Cognitive Neuroscience: Demos, Tutorials, Experiments, and Phenomena.
Previous (None) | Next
(General Writing Resources)
If any part of the site is not working for you, or if you would like to see a resource added, please contact us.
All contents copyright © 2008.